Patient Resources by our Mission Viejo Dentists
We accept most insurance plans. We also accept payment from most PPO and indemnity plans. Please call our office to make an appointment and we will answer any questions you may have.
- Aenta and DHA-(THROUGH CONNECTION DENTAL)-Get confirmation from Aetna
- Anthem Blue Cross – Always call in to make sure we are under the 3 tier plan and ask which one.
- Cigna-PPO Fee SCH – They don’t send back x-rays, send a DUP-rep/seat date have to be on claim
- Connection Dental – United Healthcare and Lincoln-PPO Fee SCH
- Delta DPO – Premier and PPO
- Decare Dental Network
- Metlife – PPO Fee SCH
- Principal Financial – As of 1-1-09 (Seat date has to be on claim form for crowns)
- *United Concordia – (Root Planning Send FMX/Charting/Narrative-They don’t send back x-rays, send DUPS)
- WellPoint Dental
- Premier Access
- Guardian – PPO Fee SCH
We accept all major credit cards, ATM cards, cash, and personal checks. For our patients’ convenience we have arranged a payment plan through a third party, Carecredit, which helps our patients receive their treatment in a timely manner.